I AM SOOOOOOOOO SAD, FOR ...

marilyn P.
on 6/3/04 12:16 am - RACINE, WI
I AM SOOOOOOOOO SAD, FOR THE THIRD TIME MY SURGERY HAS BEEN POSTPONE MY NEW DATE IS JULY 21ST AT 10:30AM
Pamela R.
on 6/3/04 12:22 am - Kinston, NC
I am so sorry to hear that Marilyn, just remember though there is a reason for everything that happens to us. Maybe the timing wasn't right yet. You will get there soon enough. I had mine cancel twice before also so I know how you are feeling. Just hang in there and you will be there before you know it. Bless your heart. Your in my prayers.
Doris M.
on 6/3/04 11:48 am - Lancaster, TX
Marilyn, I just sent you a congrat's (I did not see this more recent post) please forgive me - I was not being insensitive - just overlooked your newest mssg. Good luck on your new date and email me if you'd like.
marilyn P.
on 6/5/04 9:13 am - RACINE, WI
doris, i would like to say you are total forgiven. but you know , it's so hard to stay upset when there's so many people like you who care ,this website has been a god send,to me.all the help, support and well wishers. just makes me know that i have truly made the right desision, and it's angles like yourself thats there for so many of us ------- i'm feeling much ,much better. praise lord. THANKS ALOT!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views