I am having surgery in 12 hours!

ToriJ
on 6/2/04 3:44 pm - Chicago, IL
Yes, I am still up. I am kinda hungry seeing as though I have been on liquids only all day. I am nervous and excited. I have to be at the hospital at 10:30a and surgery is at 12:30. Everyone pray for me. I need your good thoughts and prayers more now than ever. I have a husband, kids and family that I absolutely must get home to. My 7 year old cried today as we were discussing the surgery. He asked me if he could have my necklace to hold on to while I am in the hospital and he asked if he could sleep on my side of the bed while I was away. It almost broke my heart, but I reminded him that I am doing this to give him a healthier, skinnier and more active mommy. See ya on the other side, Tori
conpat22
on 6/2/04 5:16 pm - Beatty, NV
Prayers sent your way Tori. Know that a lot of us are thinking about you, Connie
paladin
on 6/2/04 5:31 pm - Fort Leavenworth, KS
Best wishes. Hope everything goes well. Just know that we all will be praying for you. < Marc >
Pamela R.
on 6/2/04 8:13 pm - Kinston, NC
You will do fine Tori and be back home to that little man in no time. My prayers are with you . Hope you have a safe and speedy recovery. Bless you and yours. Sprinkle alittle dust on you for good luck hon.
kevin C.
on 6/2/04 8:52 pm - washington, PA
have a smooth surgery and a quick recovery . i be 24 be hind you then will
Kelly_D
on 6/3/04 12:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Tori, I want to wish you all the best for a safe and successful surgery and a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us updated on your progress. Kelly
Donna D.
on 6/3/04 3:23 am - Welland, Canada
Tori, My prayers are with you, have a safe surgery and speedy recovery.
Squawmeemaw
on 6/3/04 10:50 am - Hutto, TX
I read this too late to get a pre-op msg to you. I know it is over for you and now everything is looking up. Best wishes. Take care and recover soon. Your baby will be safe and so proud of his healthier Mom. Prayers your way.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views