Yahooooooo! I got approved, I got approved

Jennifer P.
on 6/2/04 2:03 am - Elizabethtown, KY
I just want to jump up and down. I got the call on May 27 and have been traveling so I haven't been able to post until today. After one Dr closing his practice to RNY I found Dr. Nighbert and his practice. My life would be forever changed by them even if I didn't have the surgery on the 21st. God willing, nothing will go wrong or post-pone things. I go for pre-op workup ont he 9th and am so excited I can hardley stand it. I am also a bit scared. What I am most scared of it failing to live the lifestyle I am commiting myself to. I still feel like I failed at all other weight loss. I know it is irrational, but I do feel that way. Here's hoping I really do end up
LIBRA2
on 6/2/04 11:28 am - Centerville, IN
I go June 10th and had pre-op tests yesterday which makes it all that much more real. Like you, I have been soberly considering the amount of determination it is going to take to make this succeed as the surgery is just a huge help in getting started. The rest is up to us. I do think being able to lose so much so quickly, relatively, will keep us excited and encouraged to do the work it takes to keep us successful! My prayers with you for a good surgery and recovery and the courage to stay strong to goal!! Diana
Smile
on 6/2/04 11:14 pm - Buffalo, MN
Boy, you too sure hit it on the head!! I too have been really thinking about how much my life style will change. But I agree that for as fast as we will lose weight, it will help us to keep going! Good Luck to you all!! LeAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views