ABSOLUTE BLISS*********

juju524
on 6/1/04 3:51 pm - Trinity, AL
I am so excited about this surgery. I went this past Friday, May 28, to do my pre-op work-up, which really consisted of nothing...talking to the nurse, blood work, and an EKG. Not much work for having driven 2 1/2 hours, but necessary. My surgery is this Friday, 4 June. I am so thankful the day is drawing near and I am so thankful for all of you who have emailed me to offer your support through prayers. What better gift of friendship can I ask for????? THANKS!!! I have to be at Shelby Baptist Medical Center at 5:30am this Friday A.M. My surgery is the first one at 7A.M. I hope they are on time so I can get into that ICU and get up and start walking. I have taken medicine for AADHD in the past and I think I am definitely getting hyped up enough to take the meds again...lol. THanks for all your kind words. God will bless your for remembering me in prayer. Please pray for my friend, Judy Fulks, who is waiting on a surgery date. She is as excited as I am...God bless you one & all...judy
contentkids
on 6/2/04 1:16 am - Manchester, NH
Congratulations Judy. Your going to do great. Good luck Angie
Mary Jane B.
on 6/2/04 7:10 am - Middle, MI
Good Luck Judy! I will follow you on the 8th!!! mj
Squawmeemaw
on 6/3/04 10:26 am - Hutto, TX
Good luck. I can't wait to finish all the pre-op hoops that First Health requires. I will follow you as fast as I can. Prayers are with youi.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views