June 21 Date

MarinaS
on 6/1/04 10:53 am - Small Town, WA
I am new to this board and I found out today that my surgery date in June 21 at 1:00 PM at St. Francis Hospital near Seattle. I have my heart stress test this Friday along with my pre op with the surgeon. No pre surgery diet-- doctor said to enjoy until then. I think I will start loading on vitamins and protein though. My doctor will try to do the lap and switch to open if necessary. I am going with the flow and hoping that all goes well. It is either this surgery or die with my diabetes and other co morbidities. M
Jennifer P.
on 6/2/04 2:06 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Congratulations! I have the same date, though I don't know what time. I will find out soon enough. I understand the either surgery or die thought. I feel the same way. My plan is to low-carb as well as possible so my liver is small enough to go lap. He is the same way, lap 1st, then open if unable to do lap. God bless Jennifer
Island G.
on 6/5/04 1:11 am - powder springs, GA
Hi, Im June 21st also, and I will have open because I already have a lap band and my dr has to remove it first before the other snip snip procedure. God Bless all of us and keep in touch.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views