One week to go!

Shelley S.
on 6/1/04 7:19 am - Volant, PA
My surgery is scheduled for June 8, only a week away. I have such a great feeliing about this but sometimes I just start crying, almost like PMS. Just very emmotional. Everyone please keep us updated as to how everything is going. I am so looking forward to surgery and all the benefits that will come with it. Bye for now.
lalynn
on 6/1/04 8:35 am - Summerfield, NC
Hi Shelley - my surgery is June 7 and I'm doing the same emotional stuff you are. I guess it's normal. Best of luck to you for an uneventful surgery and an easy recovery.
Joyce N.
on 6/1/04 12:09 pm - Smyrna, DE
Ok, Shelley you are on your way to a new life. Good luck and I will be praying for you and thinking about you too. I have 16 days before my surgery and I totally understand about the feelings I'm starting to feel them too. So for now good luck and remember that God will be with you every step of the way. Joyce N
Barbara G.
on 6/1/04 8:53 pm - Mt. Washington, MD
Hi Shelley.....my surgery is also scheduled for 6/8 at George Washington University...I too am a bundle of nerves but I am sure this is NORMAL!! I haven't reached the crying stage but I am getting pretty jittery but hey, we have lots of support and know that the journey has been tough and we have made it this far, so my prayers will be with you to have a safe surgery and speedy recovery.....let me know how you are doing. We can work this through together! Barbara
Doris M.
on 6/3/04 1:23 pm - Lancaster, TX
Hi there - I know you've heard it before but it is worth repeating.... "you are not alone" and what you are feeling is totally normal. I am scheduled for June 8th and have been going through some of the same emotional ups and downs. I woke up the other morning and thought -- I will just postpone this a month or so -- til my life is less stressful (etc etc) Thankfully I have a very understanding husband who listens and offers gentle nudges to get me back on track and thinking straight again. Just know that there are thousands of people out there just like you -- going through exactly the same feelings. GOOD LUCK ~ I look forward to seeing more posts from you
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views