My Surgery Date

Andre' D.
on 5/31/04 5:21 pm - Joplin, MO
My Surgery date is June 7, 2004 at St Alexius Hospital in St Louis MO. Blue Cross Mo would not pay for my surgery. The right hand doesn't even know what the left hand is doing with these people. Their Policy manual is conflicting. They could get sued. But enough about them, Good News is Tri-West Region 7 & 8 (our secondary insurance) are great people, they have come a long way from the old Champus plan. Much more hands on and very caring and considerate people, and they took a great interest and Dr McDermit Chief Medical Director even called my surgeron several times, until he got a hold of Dr. Wagner and made sure of the details and got me approved. Thank God my husband spent 22 years in the Navy. Sara and Dr. Van L Wagner are great, Sara works with all her heart and soul her their Patients, I can't say enough good about these people at this point. When I got approved I cried like a baby. I haven't done something like that in a long time. When I called my daughter she said " are you crying because your happy?" she had never heard me do something like that. It's been two years getting here, and "Thank you God, your not too late". I noticed that about God he doesn't always rush in to answer our Prayers but he is never too late.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views