11 days and counting

bubbleboo K.
on 5/31/04 7:24 am - anywhere, OK
Until I have my wls. I am busy getting everything in order. Clearing out tra****'s wierd, sort of like before I had a baby, each time I would do a thorough house cleaning and clearing. I guess in a way I am having a birth of sorts. My family has been trying to analyze my actions. I just feel better knowing that when I get home from the hosp. I will have less to worry about. Anyone else doing the same?
krystaleyes_1999
on 5/31/04 2:24 pm - Ft Leavenworth, KS
Yes i have done alittle . I will start the major cleaning in like a week or so. My surgery is not till the 30th. I just keep thinking i am gonna forget to do something or buy something i need. Latley i been freaking out thinking i am not gonna get the right vitamens or enough of them lol. What kind of things are you doing around the house? My mom is comeing down here to help with my son for about 2 weeks during my surgery so i need to get somethings done atleast for her arrival. Then my Husband has about 3-4 weeks off of work to be here with me so i wont have that much to do when i get back home for those couple of weeks. ~Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views