can't make up my mind....

Cathy C.
on 5/31/04 2:09 am - Wilkes-Barre, PA
Hello, I just joined the group today. I have surgery scheduled for June 17 but I'm waiting for approval. I'm so nervous. I'm afraid of dying, the pain and throwing up all the time. Is this normal? What can I do to calm myself down? Thanks. Cathy
cindy B.
on 5/31/04 2:39 am - columbia, SC
Cathy ,You will be ok just think it will be over before you know it ! And you will be losing wieght like crazy! Think positive!!!!Wich kind of surgery are you having? If you just want to talk let me know My surgery is 6-29 HUGS HUGS HUGS Cindy Bass
Smile
on 5/31/04 8:34 am - Buffalo, MN
One thing that helps me out is look and the before and after pictures! I'm scared too, my surgery is on the 16th. But just think on how much better our life will be after. Keep your chin up. LeAnn
DONNA C.
on 5/31/04 10:15 am - AMITYVILLE, NY
hi cathy, we are all scared but the benefits will outway the risks. hang in there you are not alone. my date is june 15th, donna
lalynn
on 6/1/04 8:30 am - Summerfield, NC
Cathy - I'm going through the same feelings as you are. My surgery is June 7. I've got say, though, hearing from all these great people on OH really helps me and gives me more confidence and faith. I wish you the best and will say a prayer for your speedy recovery. Focus on 3 months from now and how great you'll be feeling and looking!
ejarbaby
on 6/1/04 9:26 am - Omaha, NE
I have been approved for 3 months now and I am just waiting for June 21st. I haven't been nervous until right now. I'm not afraid of dying because God has a plan for me. If he takes me on the 21st, well then it was meant to be. I am afraid of how I will feel afterwards. I'm sure we will both be fine. If you need to talk, just send me a message. Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views