4am the day before Just to happy

Gwendolyn
on 5/30/04 6:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Tommorrow is the day 6/1/04 , I am coming to a new beginning and I've listen to the pros & cons of the whold thing and that is if your mine is made up and your body can take it go for it I"m already out the gate, and scared too! & happy, nervous some of every thing, Thanks you 's
Julie S.
on 5/31/04 11:46 am - Littleton, CO
My surgery date is June 1 as well @ 1:30 PM MST. I am pretty nervous, but excited about my new life afterwards. We need to keep in touch, since we'll be the "first to go" in June.
lalynn
on 6/1/04 8:54 am - Summerfield, NC
Well it's 6/1 in the p.m. and I hope all you people who had surgery today are resting comfortably and everthing went well. Please let us all know how you're doing when possible. I'm following you on June 7. I'm pretty scared but determined.
Ann O.
on 5/31/04 1:09 pm - Hebron, CT
RNY on 06/01/04 with
Another 6/1 here!! 11:30 a.m. for me. I'm just glad I'm not scheduled for the 3:30 surgery, that would drive me nuts not being able to eat or drink anything for that long! Good luck to both of you tomorrow!! We'll compare notes at the end of the week!!
lalynn
on 6/1/04 8:54 am - Summerfield, NC
Well it's 6/1 in the p.m. and I hope all you people who had surgery today are resting comfortably and everthing went well. Please let us all know how you're doing when possible. I'm following you on June 7. I'm pretty scared but determined.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views