june 8thwhooooo hoooooooooo

marypoco
on 5/29/04 9:57 am - amherst, MA
Alrighty than, I can't believe it. It seems like it was so far away. I got the date in March and seemed like it was just so far away. Now it's right around the corner. I've been realitively calm?? I have NO Idea why?? But, come closer I know I'm gonna be a basket case. I hope not, but, I'm expecting it! soon I'll be getting rid of all this extra poundage, not to mention that darn c-pap machine.. OH thank you God!!! Wish me luck Mary p.s. GOOD LUCK ALL YOU JUNE RE-BIRTHS!!
Mary Jane B.
on 5/29/04 1:30 pm - Middle, MI
I am June 8 also! I can't believe it is nearly a week away. At first I didn't think it would ever get here. Now we are almost losers!!!!! Mary Jane
Michael W.
on 5/30/04 10:21 am - Windermere, FL
Hi there! I too just got a date of June 8th for my surgery. I am having it done in Gainsville, Florida. I can't wait to get rid of that darn C-Pap machine! Not to mention all the tons of weight I want to lose. My good friend had his surgery on Feb 6th, and he has lost 12 inches around his waste and over 80 pounds. He has been bringing me his "fat clothes" to wear, and in turn I will pass mine on after I lose some of this weight. I can't wait to be able to bend down and pick something off the floor, without saying, "OY!" I hope all goes well for you, my surgery is at 3:30 on the 8th. Keep in touch, and the best of luck to you! Michael
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views