I got a date---yesterday

Smile
on 5/26/04 11:53 pm - Buffalo, MN
I'm so excited! I was just approved by my Ins. Co. on Tues. and got my date yesterday!!! June 16th!!!!! I can't get over how soon it is. I have to admit that I am a bit scared. But I guess that I wouldn't be human if I wasn't. Anyone else out there have a June 16th date? How about from MN? LeAnn
RhapsodyNeyland
on 5/27/04 2:46 am - Clearwater, FL
RNY on 06/16/04 with
Hey lady, congratulations!!!!! I have the surgery the same day as you. Girl I am a little scared too but you know what that is normal. Read my profile if you get a chance and read what one of the ladies sent me. It was empowering and it really put me in perspective. Wishing you the best always and a smooth surgery. Love Ya
Beth N.
on 5/27/04 2:56 am - South SAint Paul, MN
Got my date yesterday to June 7th! And I'm from MN as wellgoodluck to you
Shrinking V.
on 5/28/04 4:55 am - salt lake city, Ut
Hi LeAnn Just got my date yesterday as well, June 16th! Thing is I cried right after all the rest of the day, It's funny how hard I've worked to get to this point, then when it's finally here, It freaks me out. But today I'm excited, I'm sure I'll be going through a gazillion different emotions before this is all overwith. I'd really like to keep in touch to see how you do and know that someone else will be doing this exactly the same day. Good Luck to you!!! ~Rebecca (In Salt Lake City)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views