June 3, 2004

Louisa A.
on 5/26/04 9:50 pm - Pocatello, ID
I have a date. I will clean the house. buy more vitamins, and pray. I really need an angel for after this. I am scared.
Rose V.
on 5/26/04 10:02 pm - Westampton, NJ
I Louisa, Just wanted to say angels are always with you, your surgery will go fine and and a speedy recovery will prevail. Always think positive no matter how hard it is. If you really, really need an angel I am just a click away. My surgery is on June 7th, in New Jersey. I will say a prayer for you. All will go well. Hugs.... Rose
Barbijean
on 5/26/04 11:54 pm - Imler, PA
Louisa, Best of luck to you. My surgery was scheduled on this same day, but unfortunately, due to issues with my new insurance carrier, mine has been postponed. I will keep you in my thoughts. I know you will do great and will enjoy your new life. Remember NO PAIN - NO GAIN (in this case, it should read NO PAIN - NO LOSS!). Take care and God bless you. Here are some angels for you. Barb
susan K.
on 5/27/04 1:15 am - jasper, al
Hey Louisa, My surgery date is June 3 rd. I am in Birmingham, Al. I will say a prayer for you. you will be fine. I'm scared too. have you had your clinic. i have mine on the 2nd of june. clear liquids, yeh haw. SueAnn [email protected]
ToriJ
on 5/27/04 9:09 am - Chicago, IL
My surgery is the same day. I do not have an angel, but there are so many fantastic people on this site and I am sure I will be okay. I will pray for you. Please keep in touch with me regarding your progress. Good Luck, TJ
Linda M.
on 5/27/04 11:13 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You are in my prayers Louisa do not worry. When you dream think about the wonderful things, like the Sound of Music. These are a few of my favorite things, etc. Put yourself in a peaceful place and all will be fine. Take Care. Your Friend, Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views