I Have a Date! June 9th!

Denise G.
on 5/26/04 9:03 am - Modesto, CA
Hi folks, I have never posted a message here before. I'm in Modesto, California and I just saw my surgeon yesterday, Dr. Kesheshian at Central Valley Bariatrics in Delano, California, they have given me a date for June 9th for the GR-Duodenal Switch surgery. TWO weeks away! The angels and fairies must be watching out for me. I had already gone through my Psychiatric and Nutrition evals in preparation for approval for the RNY surgery, but after careful consideration and so many support group meetings, I have decided to have the GR-DS surgery instead of the RNY. I'm soooo excited, I didn't think it would happen this fast, but they had a last minute cancellation and since i had all the other stuff already done, they put me in the surgery calendar for two weeks from today. Yesterday, I also had all my labs, xray and ekg all completed, so I'm good to go now!! Just have to get a couple documents back to the dr's office and thats it. Oh yea and pay them some bucks Yippiee! Denise BMI-43 Modesto, California
krystaleyes_1999
on 5/26/04 9:32 am - Ft Leavenworth, KS
Wow congratz. my date is june 30th and i am haveing open RNY. i am not familar with the surgery you are haveing. but wish you the best of luck and when you feel up to it please let us know how everything went. ~Amanda
Diane G.
on 5/27/04 11:31 am - Dacula, GA
Hi Denise, I alos have a date of June 9th. We have the same birthdays. How awesome. I wish you good luck. Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views