Forget it! SURGERY POSTPONED!! Darn Insurance!

Barbijean
on 5/25/04 10:25 pm - Imler, PA
My husband's "new" insurance company is being a pain. They don't want the information faxed to them like the old insurance company in PA. They want all of the paperwork mailed to them; and then they said it could take 30 days to review it all. Plus, our old insurance had 100% coverage; this new one (as I have JUST found out) has only 90% coverage, and a $1300-out-of-pocket! This means I have to also come up with MORE money before I can have the surgery. I'm really bummed because I just learned all of this on June 25, just a little over a week before my surgery. I've also had all of those tests and I wonder if I will have to go through all of them AGAIN before my surgery is scheduled the next time? Sorry to sound grouchy!
krystaleyes_1999
on 5/26/04 8:50 am - Ft Leavenworth, KS
I am so sorry to hear of your news. I would just look at it this way ( even if you dont wanna) Things happen for a reason. everynight in my prayers i ask god " please if anything is going to go wrong please find a way to cancelor put off my surgery." Maybe there is a reason this is happening and you should look at it this way. If it is ment to happen it will. I wish you all the luck in the world and i know everything will work out for the best. ~Amanda
Barbijean
on 5/26/04 11:48 pm - Imler, PA
Amanda, Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. You're right. I should look at it as a blessing in case there was some underlying problems. I will wait my turn and hope that it comes quickly! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views