June 2nd. 8 days to go

janetlivingston
on 5/24/04 9:11 pm - Chicago, IL
I have surgery in just 8 days. Today I have my final appointments before surgery. What is everyone doing to prepare? I have already started all my vitamins I am drinking 64 oz of water per day. Eating lighter. I will post what the doctor tells me today. Have a good Tuesday. Janet DS June 2nd University of Chicago Hospital
Kelly_D
on 5/24/04 11:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Janet I'm scheduled for surgery on 6/7/04 and I'm trying my best to eat better and not gain anymore weight. I do my 1-mile walking tape in the morning to implant exercise in my brain. I take a prenatal vitamin everyday. I need to work on the water though. I bought the chewable vitamins and calcium, so I'm going to start taking it so that I'll get use to it. Nothing much else to prepare, except buying the food that I would need for the first month and cleaning my house. I wish you all the best in your upcoming surgery. I know it will be successful and that you'll have a speedy recovery. Don't forget to update your progress. XXXOOO Kelly
RoxAnne M.
on 5/27/04 4:07 am - Whitehall, PA
Hello Janet, We have surgery scheduled for the same day, I'd love to keep in touch to know how you're doing. I'd be happy to share the journey with you. Have a great day, RoxAnne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views