I have lost 76 Pounds So Far!!!

Thomas H.
on 5/22/04 1:56 pm - Tucson, AZ
I am sorry but I just had to toot my own horn. I have been preparing myself for this surgery since January 29th. On January 29th I weighed in at 475 Pounds. I went and weighed myself this morning and I have reached my second goal. My first was to lose 50 pounds before surgery and the second was to be under 400 pounds before surgery. Well I am happy to say as of this morning I weigh 399 pounds that is a total loss of 76 pounds. I just can't wait till I have surgery and lose anther 200 pounds. When that happens I will be on the look out for a new partner in life. Tom
Theodora S.
on 5/22/04 9:00 pm - Lorain, OH
I was reading you last night before bed. Congratulations. I can see that you have been through a lot. Keep up the great work. Theo
Mary W.
on 5/22/04 10:04 pm - Cullman, AL
WOOHOO Keep up the "fantabulous" work. Soon you'll have "new clothes, new shoes and a NEW ATTITUDE!"
Sharon E.
on 5/24/04 4:04 am - Erie, PA
I was just reading about your weight loss Tom!! I dont know if you have had your surgery yet -- but losing 76 pounds before hand is quite an accomplishment!! Let me know how you are doing. I am scheduled for June 3rd!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views