June 1st

Therisa M.
on 5/22/04 8:11 am - Austin, TX
Thought it was about time I joined the club. I have been watching for a while and this site has been so helpful. Heading to Monterrey on Memorial Day. Having last minute jitters, but am excited as well!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/04 9:29 am - Vancouver, WA
Congratulations! I'll keep you in my prayers on your big day!
Mary W.
on 5/22/04 9:56 pm - Cullman, AL
I'm scheduled for the 2nd. Here's to a problem free surgery and speedy recovery!
Kay M.
on 5/24/04 10:02 am - GOUVERNEUR, NY
Congradulations!!! I am heading for Saranac Lake, NY on Memorial Day for my surgery on June 1st. I know just how you feel. But just think a week from tomorrow we will be on the lossing side.May you have an uneventfull sergery and recovery. God bless.
Therisa M.
on 5/24/04 10:58 am - Austin, TX
Amen! I AM looking forward to it. I just need to get through the last week of up/down emotions that apparently everyone goes through. As you said - May we both have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!
Therisa M.
on 5/24/04 11:00 am - Austin, TX
Thanks ALL for the support! It really is appreciated!!
ticherina
on 5/24/04 7:00 pm - Moore, OK
I am also having mine on June 1st, wish you the best, enjoy Mexico, I love it, sure miss it, I am from Mexico, have a couple tacos the night before..lol... that is, if you are not being told to fast the day before.
BrendaTN
on 5/25/04 11:27 am - Louisville, TN
My date is also June 1st...Congratulations...You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Arnold S.
on 5/25/04 1:01 pm - Yonkers, NY
I am also posting for the first time. My original surgery date was June 28th. As I have gained 32 pounds during the last month and my surgeon had an opening... My new date is June 1st. I am a little scared but believe it will all be for the best. Good Luck to everyone having their procedure.
Heather L.
on 5/25/04 1:11 pm - Atoka, TN
Here is to June 1st. I too am having surgery that day. I wish you the best of everything.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views