I HAVE A DATE JUNE 3, 2004

Kimberly A.
on 5/21/04 3:37 am - Paterson, NJ
I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT FROM OTHER PEOPLE HOW CAN I STOP BEING NERVOUS. ALSO I WANT TO KNOW FORM SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD THE SURGERY THE OUTCOME.
AngieM
on 5/22/04 9:53 am - Somewhere in, Pa
I am also sceduled for June 3rd!! I know, just 11 days away, and I am torn between excitement to finally get it done, and scared. hugs Ang
Linda M.
on 5/22/04 11:41 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Kim, I understand exactly what you are going through. My date is also June 3, 2004 and I feel very much the same way. I have talked to many people about this surgery, you are doing the right thing. Every time you think about the fear, just think about those size 9 jeans waiting for you after your surgery. It will not take long. My children are anxious for me to go to a swimming pool with them and so am I. Take care and I will say a prayer for you on this day. Your friend. Linda
Kimberly A.
on 5/24/04 3:07 am - Paterson, NJ
CONGRATS ON YOUR DATE AND GOOD LUCK. WOW WE HAVE THE SAME DATE WE MUST KEEP EACHOTHER POSTED ON THE OUTCOME IN THE END I KNOW IT WILL PAY OFF AND WE BOTH WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.
ToriJ
on 5/22/04 11:28 am - Chicago, IL
Me too. I am nervous and still excited. I have been talking about this surgery for 1 year so I am ready to get started. Being nervous is natural. Congrats to us all, TJ
Kimberly A.
on 5/24/04 3:11 am - Paterson, NJ
CONGRATS ON YOUR DAY AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS WE MUST ALL GET TOGETHER AND BURN ALL THOSE BIG CLOTHES.
Sharon E.
on 5/22/04 4:39 pm - Erie, PA
I too am having my surgery on the 3rd of June Kimberly. Just have faith in God -- He will bring you through and calm your nerves at the same time. Just think of what a wonderful mom you are going to be when you can run and play with your children and do all the things I know you have been yearning to do with those little ones. I will be thinking of you and you will be in my prayers!!!
Kimberly A.
on 5/24/04 3:17 am - Paterson, NJ
THANK YOU SHARON FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING JUST THE THOUGHT OF BEING ABLE DO THE NORMAL THINGS IN LIFE GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO AND STAY IN TOUCH I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS.
Mary W.
on 5/22/04 10:00 pm - Cullman, AL
Congrats on your surgery date!! Mine is June 2!!! You have to make a conscious effort not to be nervous. The more free time you have, the more time you have to "obsess." I get a lot of comfort from the message boards. Good Luck!
Kimberly A.
on 5/24/04 3:19 am - Paterson, NJ
THANK YOU MARY FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I KNOW I HAVE TO KEEP MYSELF CALM AND PARY ABOUT IT I KNOW THE OUTCOME WILL BE BEAUTIFUL GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views