This Roller Coaster HAS to STOP!!

Thomas H.
on 5/13/04 3:27 am - Tucson, AZ
This is a repost of what I have been feeling. I have had back surgery on September 3rd and now my back has gone out on my again. I went to the doctor yesterday to get some pain pills because of the constent pain. I am not getting it checked any further until after surgery as I don't want anything to stop my surgery. I have worked SO hard preparing my self for this that I have lost 74 pounds as of 5/13/2004 since January 29th. So I just have to deal with the pain until after surgery. Then I will get things taken care of again. I can't wait to be up and running and dancing again. This emotional roller coaster is for the birds. One minute I am Happy, then the next minute I am on edge, then I might even be sick to my stomach the next. At times I am even scared of what I am doing, It is difficult juggling all of the emotions. Most of the time I am jumping for joy but there are times that I am mad at the whole world. Sometimes I even feel as my head is just spinning in place, there are times that I have to fight just to keep myself from going to bed and going to sleep. I am even at times ready to make a deal with the Devil to get off this roller coaster. But the Devil doesn't want to look me in eyes, for fear of the ROLLER COASTER. Everybody here has been an angel in their support so everyone needs to give themselves a big hand. God Bless Tom
s H.
on 5/13/04 1:12 pm - locust grove, GA
just keep believing in God
Nancy B.
on 5/14/04 9:27 am - Savannah, GA
Tom, Hang in there a little bit longer. You have a whole bunch of company on that roller coaster ride. I am feeling very much the same way, and I don't even have the back pain to deal with. I am excited and scared all at the same time. Don't make that deal with the devil!! Just try even harder to keep your faith in God. He has brought us all to this place for a reason. We are here to help and encourage each other no matter what phase of the journey we are on. When you feel down or upset, just try to think about what life will be like in the future. I often enjoy looking at the before and after pics, as this helps me stay focused and excited about what the future holds for us. You will be in my prayers...just hold on tight for a little while longer! God Bless, Nancy
Teresa M.
on 5/16/04 12:36 pm - Paducah, KY
Hi Tom!! Hang in there Tom, I too know what you are talking about. I feel that I am on an emotional Roller Coaster , One minute I am crying :snif:, next laughing , next petrified , wondering if I am doing the right thing, Afraid I will Die . But I know God wouldn't have brought me to this point and then go and let me Die. It is just my own Fear of Surgery, sometimes I think I am going to go Crazy!! I guess we are just going to have to trust in God that we will get through this and Zap those other thoughts Right Out of Our Heads. We are going to get through this, So Just Hang In There Tom. and let's Dance for Joy!!! We are getting a Gift from God , a Second Chance, a New Life!!!! YaHooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Teresa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views