June 2nd Welcome to my new beginning

Patti Ann H.
on 5/11/04 5:38 am - Charleston, SC
Three years ago when I began the search and the decision making, I thought this day would never come. Now it is only three weeks away. The research and the appointments have all been worth it. I feel so confident in Dr. Karl Byrne here in Charleston. Protein drinks aren't too bad... just got some Nectar in the mail today.. saw it in the newest issue. Actually tastes good...like a pixie stix, and 23 grams of protein.... Time is just racing by, I know that life is going to be different in so many ways. I can't wait to be able to take the dogs for a nice long walk on the beach!! &
Barbara K.
on 5/11/04 3:37 pm - Montevideo, MN
congrates I will be going under the knife on the 2nd of June too the best of luck to you, Barb K
Thomas H.
on 5/13/04 3:10 am - Tucson, AZ
Patti, I am also having surgery on June 2nd in Phoenix. I have been preparing myself for this for about 6 months. I have lost 74 pounds just getting ready for surgery. I have lost this much before but could never keep it off. I have gone from 475 to 401 since January 29th. I can't wait. I have passed all of my cardiac clearance, pulminary clearance and I have to go to Phoenix tomorrow for my pre-op testing. God bless and good luck. Tom
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views