Going Crazy?

Nancy B.
on 5/7/04 12:58 pm - Savannah, GA
HELP! Is anyone with upcoming surgery dates feeling a little crazy? I am so excited and so nervous at the same time. I am really on edge, and seem unable to think about anything else. Am I crazy?!? Nancy
Edward E.
on 5/8/04 12:41 am - Oklahoma+City, OK
I know how you feel ,I will be having surgery 3 June 04 and I think that everyone at work is getting tired of me talking about it . I read about everyone talking about having so much more energy and I can wait .
bubbleboo K.
on 5/8/04 11:40 am - anywhere, OK
Me Too! It all I can do not to bore my family with it. I sleep, breath, and eat it. June 11th can't get here fast enough for me. Good luck.
Kelly_D
on 5/9/04 10:44 pm - Philadelphia, PA
No, you're not crazy. I'm going through the same thing. You would think I was having my surgery next week. I'm nervous and excited, but talking about it and being positive really helps. Kelly
Nancy B.
on 5/10/04 12:38 pm - Savannah, GA
Thanks for everyones support! I feel better knowing I am not the only one. Its like being a kid right before Christmas....You can't wait for it to get here!! Best of luck to all with surgery dates in June! Nancy T.
Marta Ines C.
on 5/12/04 11:54 am - Newark, NJ
I'm also having surgery June 3rd. I am very excited but very scared. But what I do to keep my mind of it is just work and keep my mind of it cause the MORE I think about it I will go nuts. lol! Just keep your mind accupied. wish you luck! marta NJ.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views