I have my surgery date scheduled!!

Mary W.
on 5/6/04 1:44 pm - Cullman, AL
The big day is June 2 in Anniston, AL with Dr. Bryan Freeman. Please keep me in your prayers. The best of luck to the rest of the June surgery candidates.
Faye O.
on 5/6/04 3:47 pm - Middleport, OH
Hey Mary! Good luck with your surgery. I'm scheduled for June 7th. Many good wishes for your recovery...it's a small world, my husband's family live in and around the Anniston, AL area. Faye ONeal
Nancy I.
on 5/6/04 10:11 pm - worcester, MA
that is wonderful and if all goes well i will be done on the same day i will keep you in my prayers and we will both be thin come summer take care and good luck hun nancy
Kelly_D
on 5/6/04 10:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Mary, Congratuations on your surgery date. My best wishes to you for a happy and healthy, as well as speedy, recovery from surgery. WOW! We're all gonna be "losers" soon. Kelly
Rose V.
on 5/7/04 1:29 am - Westampton, NJ
Hi Mary, Welcome to the June 7th club, I am also scheduled for surgery that day in New Jersey. All will go well, angels and prayers are with you. see you on the "loser side". hugs Rose
Pamela Danford
on 5/7/04 2:02 am - AL
hi Mary CONGRATULATIONS! I will pray for you. Pamela
Stephanie A.
on 5/7/04 2:07 am - Victor, WV
Congrats!!!! We are all June babes! Mine is scheduled for June 28th. Good luck and keep us posted....Stephanie
Becky W.
on 5/7/04 3:16 am - Odessa, TX
Hi Stephanie, I live in Texas and I also got a date of June 28th. Just found out yesterday. Congrats!!! Becky Walker
Nancy B.
on 5/7/04 12:50 pm - Savannah, GA
Congrats!!! I am June 4th. Best of luck to all! Nancy
Tasha M.
on 5/7/04 3:03 pm - Colonial Heights, va
Congrats Mary!!! I'm June 2nd too. There are a bunch of us. I can't believe its less than a month away now. Tasha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views