My surgery date is June 24,2004 Hurray!

Rachael D.
on 5/6/04 4:00 am - Bella Vista, CA
Well I understand being excited, nervous and scared at the sametime. All I know is to always ask God to work through the doctors and my body. I ask God to take over and believe me a certain calm comes through and eases all your worries and fears. God Bless You All!
Kim N.
on 5/6/04 1:39 pm - Cottonwood, CA
Hi there, My surgerys is the day before yours, are you having it done in Redding?
demoiselleangel
on 5/7/04 4:02 pm - Chanhassen, MN
Hi Rachel my surgery is the day after yours. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck.
Bunnygal
on 5/8/04 6:30 am - bloomington, IL
Hi, I am also having surgery on 6/24, I am having the lap band put in. I look forward to having you as a wls twin.
Teresa M.
on 5/12/04 5:18 am - Paducah, KY
Hello Rachael, My Surgery date is also June 24,2004 Wahooooo!!!!!!!!!! I Will be Having Open RNY. One Minute I am Laughing , then crying , shaking, afraid , then Calm. Boy this is an emotional rollercoaster!!!!!!! But Most of all I am Looking forward to getting my Health back for the first time in over 20 yrs. I am so looking forward to being able to take a Bubble Again!!! I will keep you in my Prayers as well as All of you Posting here. Go for Your Dreams, God Will Be With You. God Led You To It and God Will See You Through It. Love and Hugs to Everyone!!!! Teresa M.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views