Finally a date on June 8!!!!!!! Anyone else in early June???

pumpkined
on 5/5/04 2:51 pm - Metairie, LA
Hello, I can not believe I finally have a date on the books. Please post if you are scheduled for early June. I have waited so long and now I am like in shock. Any pre op advice???? Kiersten
nett693
on 5/5/04 4:27 pm - Dallas, OR
kiersten...........i hear u sister!! I just found out i have my date for June, 21 2004 it seems some what serreal. Congrats!!!!
Mary Jane B.
on 5/7/04 1:43 pm - Middle, MI
June 8th! 7:30am! Alma, Michigan!!!!!! Have you seen any of the shopping lists? I can forward one to you. Good ideas for what to have at home and what to take to the hospital. Mary Jane
pumpkined
on 6/7/04 1:15 am - Metairie, LA
Mary Jane, I have not seen any of these shopping lists and I would love for you to e-mail them to me. Thanks for taking the time to write!!!!! p.s. I am scheduled for 7:30am also-----strength and love----Kiersten
Diane G.
on 5/9/04 10:14 am - Dacula, GA
I am scheduled for June 8th at Northside Hospital in Atlanta. I am in shock too! I can't believe this is happening to me . Di
Sandra Y.
on 5/11/04 4:28 am - Robbins, TN
Mine is June 8th in Nashville, TN. I've waited and now I'm a little nervous. I'm sure that will GROW as the day gets nearer. But, I'm anxious to begin this journey toward better health.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views