kind of have a date

k29acosta
on 5/3/04 12:37 pm - roseburg, OR
My surgeon had an accident and had to have surgery himself....god bless him......and I was told by his office my surgery would either be June 28th or June 29th I am waiting for confirmation...... How do you guys do this I thought that the time waiting before to see if we would get approved and waiting for a date would be even harder.....but now that I have a date it is driving me crazy I want it now......it seems like two months is a lifetime away....but then I say well let's see this time last year I was big and miserable and well gee this time this year I am bigger and more miserable....so let's see next year this time I will be a lot smaller and happy so I guess I can wait two months.. but any other suggestions on how to make the time pass.....been trying to just clean my house (in between looseing my breath and backaches) but you know that is so fun..actually it is looking good like that part......lol but I want the surgery now now now I know I have to wait......I quite smokeing cold turkey a 5 days ago I want to be smoke free for six weeks before surgery......one week almost down and not missing ciggs at all.... just layed them down.......guess if I can do that afte 17 years I can do anything.......like wait 2 months for the surgery........lol thanks for listening
Pamela Danford
on 5/3/04 1:59 pm - AL
Hi Kimberly Hang in there it will go by faster than you think. Pamela
krystaleyes_1999
on 5/4/04 4:11 pm - Ft Leavenworth, KS
Hi Kimberly Congratz on your date ! Mine is just a couple days after you on the 30th in Kansas City,KS at KCUMC with Dr. Udobi.Here is the Zapping away the ((((pounds)))) ~Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views