I'm gonna have to leave this list :(

carrie42
on 5/2/04 10:57 am - Inwood, WV
My husband got a new job which is really good news because we're gonna at least double if not triple our income but I'm gonna have to put my surgery off. Maybe even for a whole year. When he switches insurances, I'm gonna have to research and find one that'll approve me without too much argument. Please guys, cross your fingers for me and hope that I'll only have to put it off for a few months. Good luck to everyone! I hope all of your surgeries are uneventful and you become thinner and healthier very quickly. Bye Guys. Carrie
Pamela Danford
on 5/3/04 2:31 pm - AL
Please Keep us updated. Pamela
VENUS D.
on 5/5/04 5:27 am - SAINT PAUL, MN
Good Luck Carrie! Congrats to your husband on his new job! You'll be in my prayers and thoughts. Keep us posted. Venus
Tasha M.
on 5/7/04 2:53 pm - Colonial Heights, va
Carrie, Congrats on the new job but I hate it that you are leaving us. WAH!!! Is there any way you can keep your insurance long enough to have the surgery? Also, if you don't go more than 60 days without coverage than I'm pretty sure the pre-existing clause does not apply. I'll keep my fingers crossed for yoiu that you don't have to wait very long. Good luck and keep us updated!!! Tasha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views