counting down the days

bubbleboo K.
on 4/19/04 12:51 pm - anywhere, OK
I checked the calendar this morning and found that I have 53 days until my surgery. It can't get here fast enough. I have become obsessed with this surgery, it is all I think about. My family is growing weary of me and my wls chatter.lol
revgail
on 4/20/04 12:37 am
I join you in counting the days. I have 48 days as of this morning. The first thing I did when I got my date was to start numbering the days on the calendar. Enjoy your journey and remember the time before your surgery is a gift of change into the new lifestyle we will lead after the RNY. Blessings, Gail RNY - 6/8/2004
Debra T.
on 4/20/04 1:41 pm - Detroit, MI
I hadn't thought about keeping track of the days, yet! I had to grab my calendar! 54 days for me! Wooohooo! Debra 6/14/04
Debbie B.
on 4/21/04 3:05 am - Norfolk, VA
I am so glad to hear I'm not the only one doing all this! I have been talking non-stop about my wls too. I think my hubby is beginning to think I've lost my mind I just keep telling him, that's not all I'll be losing Seriously though, we should be excited! This is a major step in our lives. No one is going to understand it unless they've been there and gone through this! Good luck and keep the spirits high It won't be long before we can sing and dance and party our butts off too!! Debbie
Tasha M.
on 4/26/04 3:50 am - Colonial Heights, va
Ok Debbie if you've been counting the days ...then how many are there? I'm the 2nd too but I don't have a calendar handy. Tasha
Debbie B.
on 4/26/04 3:53 am - Norfolk, VA
Well if you count today, 37 if you don't since today is almost half way over 36 !!!! Deb
Tasha M.
on 4/26/04 5:10 am - Colonial Heights, va
WOW 36 days. WooHoo!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying. It seems like just yesterday I had 60 days. I just bought my moms plane ticket this weekend too so she can come out and take care of my hellions after surgery. It's so close I can taste it. ;) Thanks Deb!!! Tasha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views