I have a date!

Ellen T.
on 4/16/04 1:06 am - Port Norris, NJ
I have a date, it is June 28 - that's the good news. I am in the process of being approved - that's the bad news. I was told by my doc's office it will take about a week, I dropped my records off on tuesday to be faxed to the insurance company. i hope all goes well, i am praying.
revgail
on 4/16/04 7:12 am
Ellen, Focus on the good news; you have a date! Now you can take the time you need to start adjusting to the new way of life you (we all) will have to follow. Don't worry about the insurance approval because you have put it in the right hands already. Blessings to you as you join the June Messageboard people and those who have gone before us and will follow us on this fantastic journey. Gail
Ellen T.
on 4/16/04 1:00 pm - Port Norris, NJ
Thank you for the words of encouragement, you are right about focusing on the good news. I always tend to lean to the bad, you know that nothing ever goes right for me state of mind. I will follow your advice, after all if i am not approved i will keep on fighting until i am, there really is nothing else i can do. thanks again, ellen.
carrie42
on 4/16/04 8:36 am - Inwood, WV
Hiya Ellen I'm in the same boat as you. My surgery date is June 29 and I'm still waiting to finish my pre-op testing so I can find out whether or not I'm approved. This is not helped by the fact that I'm probably the most impatient person..well...ever. Carrie
Ellen T.
on 4/16/04 1:09 pm - Port Norris, NJ
Carrie, Thank you for replying. My insurance - get this - will pay for all the pre-op testing regardless of whether or not i am approved for surgery! I didn't go for the pre-op yet because i didn't think it would be approved but the doc said it's fine, go get the tests. well i have a hard head and decided for myself that i am not going through anymore testing than i have to...my luck i'll get tested, they'll deny the wls, a year later i'll get approved and have to go through the tests again! the story of my life. and everyone wonders why insurance rates are so high. i'll wait, doc says about a week. good luck with your approval, i'll put you in my prayers. ellen.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views