I too have a June date. June 7.

Stacey F.
on 4/13/04 2:34 pm - Carlisle, PA
I am so excited I can't wait. It seems so far away.
Debbie B.
on 4/14/04 2:11 am - Norfolk, VA
Congratulations Stacey Welcome to the June Losers club We'll all tackle this together and get rid of our extra weight! I'm know what you mean about being excited. I've even started counting the days. Between training people at work to cover for me and trying to get everything organized and ready at home I feel like I'm losing my mind. It won't be too much longer though and we can all and again!! Deb
Stacey F.
on 4/14/04 2:36 pm - Carlisle, PA
Thanks to everyone who welcomed me aboard. The surgery seems so far away, but yet I feel like I will not get everything done before hand. Even though I hate being fat there is still a few of those last time fat things I want to do. I want to have my last real meal at least for awhile any way. Please feel free to email me and hopefully we can answer each others questions as we each get further in our journey. Well goodnight to all.
Jean G.
on 4/15/04 11:19 am - Clinton, IA
Hey there, Stacey. I have a June 7th date too. I am excited and a whole bunch more. It does seem far away but this month has actually flown by, It is half way over. 53 days and counting!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Jean G
Stacey F.
on 4/15/04 3:10 pm - Carlisle, PA
Hey Jean. All being so close in date almost makes you wish we all could live close to each other so we could share our stories face to face. I hadn't actually counted the days cause I thought it would be more than that. I can't wait to cross to the losers side. Hey quess what I lost 7 lbs. Wow I cant believe it.
Jean G.
on 4/15/04 10:39 pm - Clinton, IA
Hi Stacey, My doctor told me to cut down on my meals and eliminate snacks as losing weight before surgery would be bennificial so I have cut out snacks and am trying to eat less at meals. I think I have lost some as my watch band is looser. Congrats on your 7 pounds. You are heading in the right direction. (smiles) Jean
Stacey F.
on 4/16/04 12:41 am - Carlisle, PA
Hi Jean! I have gone from drinking about a case of soda in three days to drinking maybe one soda a day and it is diet and caffeine free. I was also a chipaholic and I have them on rare occasions now. It is very hard to go from normal every day things you are used to to something different. My biggest help was my food journal because it actually brought to light everything I had been eatting. Anyway that is what this is all about. I plan on having that one last fat person meal before I start my week of fasting. Catch you later.
revgail
on 4/14/04 3:36 am
Welcome to the June 2004 message board. Congratulations on your June 7 date. It does seem like a long way away doesn't it but I am told it will go quickly. Gail
carrie42
on 4/14/04 10:09 am - Inwood, WV
I'd also like to welcome you Stacey!! I'm Carrie, wife of Rob, mommy to Hannah (6) and Hayley (2). My surgery is tentatively dated for June 29. I hope I get moved up and not back!!! I'm going through all of the pre-op stuff right now, ugh. LOL Hope to hear a lot from you! Carrie
Rose V.
on 4/16/04 5:20 am - Westampton, NJ
Hi Stacey, Belive me June 7th is not that far away, I am also having my surgery that day. What a way to start the week, not to mention the summer. I am having my surgery in Willingboro NJ. I will say a prayer for you. Good Luck. Good things will be happening for both of us on June 7th. Rose
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views