feelings

Mel H.
on 4/10/04 7:58 am - Dover, DE
well I have been over weight all my life... and I am ready to start a new one. I look at all the pic's here and think that there is no way I will ever get that skinny but then in the back of my head I am like all excited ...and to look at the before pic at how unheathy they look and then to look at the after how they are shining with heath is awsome..I can't wait to be heathy again not sure I ever have been.. to me it is not all about getting in a pair of size 16 or 14 jeans ... to me it is about being able to walk on the beach, ride a bike or go to the movies and not have to sit side ways just to fit... ot not to be looked at like you are going to give them something...you know it is the little things in life i WANT ..like to beath with out huffing and puffin .... anyway you get the picture... hugsssssssssssssss and ggod luck to you all
Tasha M.
on 4/11/04 1:22 pm - Colonial Heights, va
Mel, i feel the same way. Don't get me wrong I would love to look great and I can't wait to be able to shop in any store for clothes. hehehe However the most important thing to me is to feel healthy again. Everything you said is true for me as well. More than anything I want to be able to play with my kids without being worn out after 2 minutes. I can hardly believe that I am being givin such an awsome gift to be able to turn my life around. Sometimes I get scared that I will screw this up but all I can do is pray that I will find the strength to use this tool and not go back to my evil ways. hugs, Tasha
Mel H.
on 4/12/04 6:37 am - Dover, DE
You will do great I think that we will feel so much better and heathy that we will watch our self to make sure we don't ... we know that this side feels like and now it is time we see what the other side feels like .. I don't know bout you but i sure do not want to came back on this side ... and yes I am on a diet the dr put me on high protein , no breads no milks no pasta he told me snacks need to be protein shakes or bars ... NO SUGAR ....no deit drinks crystal light or water.... hugs mel
Debbie B.
on 4/14/04 2:35 am - Norfolk, VA
I have the same feelings. I want to be able to go walk around the mall or even the drug store without pains shooting down my lower back and legs. Oh and to shop in a store again! I'm only 27 and have been shopping in catalogs for over 3 years. I hate it. My husband has stuck by me through all of this and I thank God for him and his love. We'll all get through this. I agree with Tasha, we have been given such a tool to help us out. I don't think we'll go back either. My Grama said to me the other day that she thinks that I'll always struggle to keep it off. I disagree. I think we'll be so busy and having so much fun and just enjoying life that it will stay off. Plus like you said, we've been on the dark side and nothing can make us go back! Deb
Tasha M.
on 4/14/04 1:05 pm - Colonial Heights, va
My surgeon's office has not put me on a diet at least not as of yet. I've gained several pounds in last few weeks and I'm starting to freak out. Really it's not that odd because I have been steadily gaining weight for the past year. It's not like I found out I was approved and then started gaining. Still, I would really like to be able to stop this weight gain or even lose a few pounds before surgery. I'm seriously thinking about putting myself on a diet. Tasha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views