7 years out

rlwilburn63
on 2/17/10 10:07 pm - Buda, TX
I have started the plastic surgery process to correct the bat wings and dunlop in my stomach area. My arms look amazing with 1/3 of them gone after the procedure. I haven't updated my profile in a few years so if anyone is in need of help, want to share a story or ask questions about mine, I'm here to help. God Bless all!!!
cindee1115
on 3/17/10 1:39 am - Bronx, NY
Lap Band on 06/12/03 with
Hello Robin!  Congrats on all of your accomplishments!  I too will be 7 years out in June of this year.  I've lost about 86 pounds and I feel great....however...I hate the loose skin.  I've lost my breast -- they hang, my stomach hangs, in addition to my inner thighs and my upper arms.  I go to the gym, but I'm still a hanging mess.  Does your insurance cover your plastic sugeries?
rlwilburn63
on 3/17/10 2:15 am - Buda, TX
Hi,
Congrats on your weight loss as well. Unfortunately the insurance companies do not pay for elective surgeries. They did however pay for the lab work I needed prior to surgery but that's all. The brachialplasty for my arms was almost $8,000 but so worth it. Next month I'm having a tummy tuck done and lip and it's over 10,000. I am not sure about the breast work. It will have to come later if I do a lift. I am still very large but they do sag. A lift would be nice but more than anything I want this extra person I'm carrying around my waist to go away (the extra skin).

Take care and keep in touch,

Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 823 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 840 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 863 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 834 views