Weekend makeover...

EOD WIFE
on 7/12/09 8:52 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
This is what 180 bucks and some free labor got me this weekend!

I got my home gym room back since my son and his g/f moved out!It is only a 10X11 room, but it works!
So I was in there cleaning the walls and floor and decided to give it a make over face lift... I painted the walls (a grayish green) and pulled up the carpet and had my son~in~law and his friend lay the new flooring. I am so happy with the way it turned out. I got all my equipment in there an there is room for me to do my Wii fit & EA Sports Active and have room for my yoga mat and ball. Here are the pic (and Jordan one of my Danes had to get in the pics)
DSC_0043.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstar
DSC_0045-2.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstar    DSC_0046.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstar
DSC_0047.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstar  DSC_0048.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstar
DSC_0049.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstar

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

jennifer N.
on 7/12/09 1:46 pm - simi valley, CA
Awesome! I wish i had room/ time for a home gym! My boys wont be moving out for another 16 year... lol. Finding time to go to the gym is so hard. Ive been opting for 5am trips before work.
Hope you are doing well!
EOD WIFE
on 7/12/09 1:49 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
I have all the time in the world, which is a good thing. Now I can walk out of my room and right into the workout room :)

I am doing great and so happy I did this surgery!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

iamfarfaraway
on 7/13/09 6:52 am - Charlotte, NC
Great pics, I had an exercise room then got the chance to do my job from home so I turned that room into my home office, it does still have my exercise bike and stayball, but the treadmill moved into my bedroom.

Sandy

40 lbs lost pre-op

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1411 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1409 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1287 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1143 views