Just Obese!!

EOD WIFE
on 7/4/09 9:37 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK

As of today I am no longer Severly Obese...
I am just Obese! Wow!!!
The little things that make you...

47 down....
70 to go!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

kmk4774
on 7/5/09 3:46 am - Pocono Summit, PA
WAY TO GO!!! CONGRATS TO YOUR SUCCESS

Kristin

This Year I am taking back life!!!

iamfarfaraway
on 7/5/09 11:13 pm - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on your success so far, keep up the GREAT work!!

40 lbs lost pre-op

READY2LOSE100
on 7/7/09 2:16 am
Congrats on the wl...Me and you share the same surgery date, 2 more pounds for me and I will be in the 199's...Im soo excited..total loss for me will be 41 pounds I think its pretty good for being 9 weeks out....I dont eat much though...miss it some days but am loving the way my clothes fit and I feel....How are you with your eating?  Can you about eat whatever?  I still cant eat chicken so I usally stick with fish or turkey...What about soda have you tried yet?
EOD WIFE
on 7/7/09 4:01 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Congrats on your loss too...
I am doing great. I eat about 1/4-1/2 cup a meal depending on what I am eating. I am eating chicken, ground beef, tuna mostly with some veggies and some fruits. Soda will NEVER again be part of my life, I said goodbye to it in March and don't even miss it.

myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

msumike74
on 7/17/09 12:23 pm
I am down 80lbs in the last 3 months since this journey began. I eat Atkins bars for breakfast and lunch and I may have a cup of food like part of a baked potato for dinner. bout 100 to go...
"You may not be the greatest, brightest or best, but what sets you apart, is the heart you possess!" -Mike
EOD WIFE
on 7/17/09 12:26 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Thats awesome Mike congrats on your loss so far.

Hey, do you guys have Support Group Meeting down your way? The one here at Sill in mainly geared toward the pre~oppers and I am looking to find somewhere to go for meetings.

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1411 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1409 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1287 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1143 views