how is everyone feeling?

kmk4774
on 6/14/09 1:10 am - Pocono Summit, PA
Hi All May Babies,
How is everyone doing?  Are you finding anything hard to eat? 

Kristin

This Year I am taking back life!!!

uNiQuE, iTs wHaT i
Am!

on 6/14/09 5:56 am - Selinsgrove, PA

Hi, hi, hi.

I see you had surgery the day after me, congrats. So far no food intolerances *knock on wood*, especially because I am trying pork chops tonight.

But also, I really haven't eaten anything that could cause me trouble. Some of the things I have eaten are: chicken, fish, beans, tuna, eggs, yogurt, cheese, crackers, the works. I have recently tried pita bread in a homemade pizza and today protein pancakes.

I might try a bite of spanish rice tonight but I highly doubt it because I am already going to be trying pork chops for the first time. I also might try a piece of toast later with pb2 for a snack. And tomorrow morning will be protein coffee and cereal. I'm just trying new things this week lol.

Have you had any intolerances yet?

In a world full of cheerios be a fruit loop!   
Lilypie - (HynR)

260lbs.......148lbs........165lbs
                       Start........Current.......Goal 
                                Goal met 11/23

EOD WIFE
on 6/14/09 7:16 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
I am feeling better than I have in years!
I am having no issues, or complications so far. I am getting my vite's in, my protein in and my water is getting there. I am exercising almost everyday (walking 2 miles a day, doing the Wii fit & just starting the EA Sports on Wii). I log my food on sparkpeople everyday.
Beef is not Mary Ann's (my pouch's name) best friend, so I try to just do chicken.
I have pretty much been stuck at 218-220 for the last few weeks, but the scale is looking like it is gonna move (it was 217 this am)...I will wait to say Im losing agian till it moves more than just once LOL...

Good Luck to you all!
Kim

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Kelly S.
on 6/15/09 8:37 am
Well, as soon as I learn to SLOW down and eat like I am supposed to I will be fine.  I still inhale my food and it makes my pouch very unhappy.  But so far, so good.  (have only been sick a few times and it was my own fault, dry meat and ate too fast).

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

kmk4774
on 6/15/09 8:52 am, edited 6/15/09 8:55 am - Pocono Summit, PA
Kim I love the fact that you named your pouch lol. 
I am having a hard time with ground beef and some times chicken.  I am able to eat steak fine.  I think I had my first dumping today and felt like death.  From now on I say no to nuts... Tomorrow I go for my 6 week post op so we shall see how I am doing. 

I to Kelly am finding that I need to remind myself to slow down while eating lol

Kristin

EOD WIFE
on 6/15/09 10:23 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK

My hubby came up with it's name.... he thinks Mary Ann is hotter then Ginger from Gilligans Island... he is a dork!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

sheepla
on 6/18/09 1:11 am
Four weeks post op and feeling great. Can pretty much eat anything, though I'm cautious about adding new foods. Haven't tried steak or raw vegetables yet but lots of crock pot chicken, turkey and pork chops.  Exercising like crazy.  I'm still having a hard time getting my fluids in but working to improve daily.

SW-272, CW-219, GW-175
5'9"

iamfarfaraway
on 6/19/09 12:18 am - Charlotte, NC
I am not having any issues with the food I have had so far, I am still on puree until Monday then I start soft and can try new things.  I am struggling getting in the 70g of protein the NUT wants me to get in and water is still a little bit low but I am working towards getting those up, it is so hard when your not hungry at all.

I wish everyone much success with there weight loss
Sandy

40 lbs lost pre-op

scrappylove
on 6/19/09 7:09 am
Hi eveyone!
I'm feeling pretty good. I seem to be able to eat anything. Haven't tried steak though.
I've learned to make healthier choices so I eat more veggies and leaner meats like turkey.
I haven't weighed myself since 06/03.
I'm kind of scared to see what the scale will say.
I've been tracking my food on fit day and go for a walk everyday. 1-2 miles per day.

onederland 09-12-09, 100 lb lost 01-16-10 
1st goal 150 05/26/10. LBL 06-20-11

kmk4774
on 6/19/09 9:49 am - Pocono Summit, PA
WOW everyone is doing a GREAT job!!! Wishing everyone the best

Kristin

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1411 views
NOTLosing