I cant tell if im dumping or not?

neetslove
on 6/3/09 12:00 am - Maple Shade, NJ
i have been pooping(TMI) since sunday! dr had to finally put me on Flagil. am i maybe duumping? how much can u go over in sugar b 4 it occurrs? just wondering if i ate something ?? how long does dumping occurr??
iamfarfaraway
on 6/3/09 1:25 am - Charlotte, NC
What I hear that dumping is includes rapid heart rate, sweating, extreme tiredness, sometime diarrhea and vomiting.  I hear it depends on the person but it usually last about 1 hour and the only thing that makes it better is to lay down and take a nap.   Apparently people dump with 2 much sugar and or 2 much fat.

Have you been having stuff with Sugar Alcohol It will cause diarrhea

40 lbs lost pre-op

EOD WIFE
on 6/3/09 5:46 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
That sounds more like a stomach bug or eating something that upset your tummy than dumping.  Is anyone else in the home sick? We have had a stomach virus going around our house for weeks, thank goodness I have avoided it thanks to lysol!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

msumike74
on 6/9/09 5:25 am

Dumping can be any combination of the above listed symptoms. Some people have it worse than others. I have had some mild stomach aches that I identify as dumping.

As for how much you can go over, there is no set formula.

"You may not be the greatest, brightest or best, but what sets you apart, is the heart you possess!" -Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1411 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1409 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1287 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1143 views