Protein Shake

kmk4774
on 5/13/09 12:08 am - Pocono Summit, PA
Hi All just wanted to let everyone know that I found an amazing protein shake brand.  Syntha-6 this is the 6 kind that I have tried.  It taste great no chalky after tast like others that I have tried.  Right now I am drinking the Mochaccino and its sooo yummy.  Has anyone else found a protein drink that is good?

Kristin

This Year I am taking back life!!!

hollywood
on 5/13/09 2:15 am - Victorville, CA
I have not found anything I like, they are all gross, where did you get yours. I am willing to try anything that is better than what I have. Also what do you mix it with?

twinsma96
on 5/13/09 2:49 am
kmk4774
on 5/13/09 3:21 am - Pocono Summit, PA
I got it at the vitamin store GNC, I mixed it with skim milk and heated it up alil.  It can be mixed with milk or water but when you add it to water you get an extra 8 grams of protein on top of the 22 grams that are in it.

Kristin

This Year I am taking back life!!!

EOD WIFE
on 5/13/09 10:18 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Protein shakes make me wanna ... I can handle the EAS Advantage Low Carb Strawberry for now. But all the chocolate ones are not working for me. I ordered some Unjury unflavored, I hope it works.

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

evndnl
on 5/16/09 12:13 pm - RI
i use the eas advantage... i am not a fan of the vanilla, but like the others... i put the shake and ice in a blender, and make a frothy shake....i think they taste much better like that...

"The only thing I have to LOSE is weight,
after that I have everything to GAIN....."

starting weight =272
pre op =256 
surgery date = 240

jasz
on 5/17/09 9:46 am - cedar rapids, IA
I use Spirutein, its got lots of flavor mixes.  Some flavors you can't use because they contain milk, but the Banana and Strawberry mixed with water/juice and crushed ice are very yummy.  I get mine from the betterhealthstore.com.  My 10 yo daughter likes the s'more and double crunch chocolate (or something like that).   Maybe some flavor they have would do?

Best of Luck,
Julie
Julie

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1418 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1421 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1297 views
132lbs gone!