Question for the females here.... Sorry boys no offense (really TMI)

hollywood
on 5/13/09 2:26 am - Victorville, CA
I was wondering if any of your had the wonderful AF during your liquid diet and did it actually come. I am worried about this weekend. What about during your surgery? Sorry there really isnt anyone else to ask.

Purple_Sparkles
on 5/13/09 6:07 am
Well TMI is always welcome! I actually am now regular since getting off of birth control which is really surprising in itself. I have had my period Jan 2, Feb 3, March 1, April 2, and May 1 so guess what I am thinking…yup hello June 1-4! And my surgery is May 29th! Yeah I am thinking its going to be a AF week regardless of surgery or not.  
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 8:18 am - Deland, FL
My AF arrived a week after my surgery, during my liquid diet phase.  I'm in that phase for 2 weeks.  It's not as heavy as it usually is but it's by God here. 
lillian34
on 5/14/09 7:14 am - Atlanta, GA
Wow I was just 2days into my cycle i was so not ready to lay on the operating table unprotected, but they reasured me all was well and that they knew how to handle it I was a little shy
neetslove
on 5/17/09 3:38 am - Maple Shade, NJ
my period becomes irregular everytime i have a weight gain.(and every time i lose i get pregnant but thats another story) any way i must of gotten my period on the table. I hear that alot us get it while we are in surgery. It was hard for me to take care of that with being in alot of pain. :(
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1418 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1421 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1297 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1154 views