Finally getting excited...

msumike74
on 5/12/09 1:57 am
Well I am 10 days out from having RNY (May 22nd). I am finally starting to get excited about the process. I started out very gung-ho, but as you know the approval process can be somewhat lengthy and I started to lose some enthusiasm.
Now that I am starting the 10 day protein diet leading into the surgery I have been putting together some post-op recipes into a little cookbook. Between that and browsing the before and after photos and blogs I am really feeling good about the upcoming procedure.
I am going to take some before photos now because I really want to see the changes....
Mike

"You may not be the greatest, brightest or best, but what sets you apart, is the heart you possess!" -Mike
iamfarfaraway
on 5/12/09 3:09 am - Charlotte, NC

Congrats on your upcoming surgery, I have my surgery on May 25.  I started my liquid diet yesterday.  It has been kind of a rollercoaster, you excited when you start the process then again when you get your approval and now again that I am within 2 weeks.
I started my process Aug 08

Best wishes on your upcoming surgery and may you have a speedy recovery

Sandy

40 lbs lost pre-op

wandac
on 5/12/09 3:30 am - Advance, NC
Congrats!  Your time will just fly by.....I can't believe that I am almost there now!  LOL!  Good luck and keep us posted!

Wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1418 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1421 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1297 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1154 views