Im home from the hospital finally!

aphrael
on 5/10/09 12:46 pm
I hope you are feeling better from the pneumonia now.  Sounds like  you have agreat hubby.  I think mine will be just as nice thankfully :) 

What are you eatting now?  I am one of the those people that could never deal with eating the same thing over and over again.  I can't imagine living off chicken broth and protine shakes for 2 weeks.  

I go Thursday... very nervous.
EOD WIFE
on 5/10/09 9:35 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
I am eating protien shakes, chicken broth, thinned Oatmeal with skim milk, s/f jello & popcicles for the next few weeks. Im never hungry, so it is kind of kicking my butt on eating enough. I sip on water or crystal light all day, but am not near close enough to the amount I should be gettin in yet. I guess for me it is a slow process to get to the right amounts of nutrition & water. But I will get there.
Hubby is still being fab, he is constantly asking if he can help me or if I need anything. Hell I had to get him to pull my panties out of my butt crack yesterday..LOL he is such a trooper!
Good Luck on Thursday, Your spot on the losers bench will be kept warm till you make it here.

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Ananta
on 5/11/09 5:39 am - San Diego, CA
Congrats on both Mary Ann and a great husband!!!! Thanks for posting, I've got another week and I'm real nervous.  This helps!  Thanks!

EOD WIFE
on 5/11/09 8:16 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Thanks... Good luck to you & speedy recovery! You will be on the losers bench soon!!

myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

LCsjourney
on 5/12/09 4:34 am
I think that is hilarious that you named your pouch!   *thinking - smoke * what would I name mine? How'd you come up with a name? That way if things are hurting, or if you ate something your mouth liked but your stomach didn't - you could blame it all on that "Mary Ann".  I love it anytime I can avoid blame on myself :)
RNY on 5/7/09
University of Michigan
HW: 310 CW: 285 1stGW: 200 2ndGW: 150
Pre pre-op diet 4/23/09: 305
Surgery Day Weight  5/7/09: 295

EOD WIFE
on 5/12/09 5:21 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
On May 12, 2009 at 11:34 AM Pacific Time, LCsjourney wrote:
I think that is hilarious that you named your pouch!   *thinking - smoke * what would I name mine? How'd you come up with a name? That way if things are hurting, or if you ate something your mouth liked but your stomach didn't - you could blame it all on that "Mary Ann".  I love it anytime I can avoid blame on myself :)
We name everything around here..
Got a double barrel shot gun from Hubby for a wedding gift...It's name is Shirley (cuz Shirley with it I can hit anything I aim at)
My M&P 9mm is named Betty
His ParaOrdnace P14 is Jethro

So it was only natural to name the pouch... I told hubby we needed to name her and I asked him what he thought  he said it should be Mary Ann... I said ok cool but why Mary Ann.. His answer.. Well I think Mary Ann off Gilligans Island was hotter than Ginger and your the hottest chik I know.. So the pouch needs a name as hott as you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1418 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1421 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1297 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1154 views