Im home from the hospital finally!

EOD WIFE
on 5/9/09 5:29 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Surgery was on Tuesday & I got to come home today. Everything went well surgery wise, I did end up with pneumonia from the anesthesia. Mary Ann (my pouch) is doing fabu, no complications or issues. My hubby has been a trooper, he is the bestest. He had to do some of the nursing staff's duties (my personal choice) any man who will give their wife Tylenol suppositories and wipe up poopy butt is AWESOME in my book!<~~~~Me doing the happy loser dance!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

READY2LOSE100
on 5/9/09 6:32 am
Hey there, we share the same surgery day of May 5th and seen you posted on here....Im despertaly needing some one in the same shoes to help me..IM straving!!  My sister who had this done in July says its in my head..Possibly but the thought of me eating anymore broth is making me ill!!  I came home on Thursday....No complications or issues..  I hope you are okay with the pnuemonia now...I as well have a wonderful hubby what we would do with out them...Now do you have to say on full liquids for two weeks also? 
EOD WIFE
on 5/9/09 7:49 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
I have been lucky in that I am not hungry. I am eating on schedule and basically sipping water constantly. The food in the hospital was gross, even the broth was horrid. So to be home to my own chicken broth was heaven. Before surgery on the 2 week liquids I was totally starving to death, the only way I got by was to live on s/f popcicles, the saved my life for reals. I would try that they are sweet enough to satisfy the need for sweets and they are good hydration. Yes, I am on the liquids for the next 2 weeks, then it is on to the next stage.. Right now I wanna reach the refried beans stage! lol
I hope it gets better for you & and stays good for me..

myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Purple_Sparkles
on 5/9/09 7:14 am
lmao! That is the greatest every. Hubby has already done the suppositories before but not the bm wipe up! lol I hope I can manage taking care of things with my shower head. lol I am so glad everything is fine beside the pneumonia.

Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
EOD WIFE
on 5/9/09 7:43 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
With having the open RNY, trust me him wiping ur hiney will be a godsend! Im so sore it is a chore to wipe the bum. He is so cute about all of it. He is passed out on the bed right now, snoring and making me smile as always!

tonigirlv
on 5/9/09 10:57 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
Good to see your home and doing better!!  I go in Monday morning...I can't believe after all of this waiting it is finally here!!

Toni
wandac
on 5/9/09 1:12 pm - Advance, NC
Wow!  I'm so glad that you're home!  Terrible news about being sick.  I'm going in Wednesday and I'm sooo ready!
EOD WIFE
on 5/9/09 1:18 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
It is so very worth all the wait & pain to finally have this done. All I want is to be healthy & spend as many days with my husband & family as I can. The being thinner is just a added bonus!

iamfarfaraway
on 5/9/09 11:54 pm - Charlotte, NC
Glad your home and doing better, save a spot on the loser bench I am coming in 2 weeks

40 lbs lost pre-op

EOD WIFE
on 5/10/09 1:02 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
You got it Sandy!

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1418 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1421 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1297 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1154 views