may 27th At Barix

Soon2BRunning
on 5/6/09 7:18 am - Toronto, Canada
Hi everyone

Anyone having surgery at Yipslanti Barix on the 27th??  For a host of reasons I wont get in to, If I am able, I may go to my surgery solo and was wondering if there was anyone who was going the same day and maybe stay in the same hotel in different rooms. I am just looking for someone to check in with on occasion.
thanks ~

Kathy

Purple_Sparkles
on 5/6/09 7:55 am
Sorry I am not having the surgery near you. But I did want to say Kudos & Congrats on your date! Exciting Stuff!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
iamfarfaraway
on 5/6/09 11:16 am - Charlotte, NC
I am just wishing you good luck on your surgery. 

40 lbs lost pre-op

Kim S
on 5/7/09 5:45 am - Windsor, Canada
I am having my RNY done in Yipslanti Barix on the 27th with Dr Nunn. My PAT is 13th May....Getting a bit nervous now . I will not be staying in a hotel I live across the border. Which sucks cus you know we`ll be up all night the night before surgery.
Soon2BRunning
on 5/7/09 11:55 pm - Toronto, Canada
Are you in Windsor?  My parents are in the Windsor and I may bite the bullet and ask them to help out. 
Which raises other questions... i know Dr Nunn has a fast turn around time in the hospital. Will you drive home after you are released or stay in a hotel that night to sort of rest before you head back over the border?
Kathy

Kim S
on 5/8/09 1:08 am - Windsor, Canada
Hi, I will be driving home after I am released, if you are coming back to your parents in Windsor let me know I am sure arrangements can be made. I would rather you not be alone and driving all the way back to Toronto.
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1418 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1421 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1297 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1154 views