May 13th is my Surgery day!

Awalter
on 5/6/09 1:29 am, edited 5/6/09 1:29 am - Douglass, KS
I can't believe it's just a week from today! I've been on my pre-op diet for a while now and it's been a hard road so far. But I keep telling myself that in the end. I am not nervous about the surgery @ all. I'm strangely excited about it. 
I just want it done and over with so I can move on to the next step.
Purple_Sparkles
on 5/6/09 3:10 am
Kudos & Congrats on your surgery date! Wow that is so close!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
iamfarfaraway
on 5/6/09 3:22 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on your date, it is getting very close.  I still have 2 1/2 weeks to go and I am getting excited so I know how excited you are.

Best wishes on your upcoming surgery date

40 lbs lost pre-op

wandac
on 5/6/09 1:29 pm - Advance, NC
I have my surgery on the 13th as well!  Congrats to you and can't wait to compare notes on the other side!

Wanda
Strawberry2
on 5/7/09 8:41 am
Mee three - I go in on the 13th as well !!!!
rose78
on 5/7/09 4:08 pm - san jose, CA
Me four!  gotta have us one  of those  RACES  on *****aches GOAL and make it fun!!!

Anyone  up for the challenge? looks like  a few us  are gonna make a dash for the Losers bench!

Well if  no one wants to "play" I will  be watchin ya!!! Its all good!

ROSE 78 

dimples1
on 5/8/09 10:11 pm - NC

ME FIVE. I WILL ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AND SEE WHO WILL MAKE THE GOAL FIRST. I AM SO VERY EXCITED ABOUT OUR BIG DAY. I AM NOT AS NERVOUS AS I WAS IN THE BEGININ NOW JUST READY TO SEE WHAT THIS LEG HAVE ENSTORE FOR US,. MAY GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF US AS WE START THIS NEW AND IMPROVE LIFE.~DIMPLES~

Today is March 30 and it is almost as exciting as my birthday I received my approval letter from my insurance company, I feel sooooooooo happy cause now I know it's just a matter of time until I receive my surgery date. Now I will be celebrating two birthdays the actually day is March 1 and now whenever I have my surgery which is actually celebrating the new me.

1Dimples

Awalter
on 5/12/09 12:40 am - Douglass, KS
I am not nervous either. I am just ready to move on.
stellarsan
on 5/20/09 1:46 pm - Dunedin, FL
I had my surgery on the 13th too!  Hope you are all recovering well and enjoying some nice losses already - I'm down 9 1/2 lbs down already, which I just can't even believe - I though tit would at least take a while to get going, you know? 

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1418 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1421 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1297 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1154 views