How much can you eat now???

boomsheeka01
on 2/10/11 12:50 am - Killeen, TX
Hey all! Just dropping by to say hi, and I hope you all are doing good.

Quick question: At 10 months out how much can you eat now? I am not entirely sure but I think a cup is about all I can handle at a time. I need to work on my snacking though! Eeik!!

How about you all?
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Kim S.
on 2/10/11 1:36 am - Helena, AL
It really depends what it is.  Things like chili, or spaghetti and meatsauce, the total volume is about a cup.  Dense things like chicken breast fill me up more.  Chunky soup--I can eat the whole microwaveable cup full which is two servings (I don't eat all the juice).

Each day I eat an average of 1,600 calories-at least 100 grams of protein and 100 grams of carbs (good carbs--not sugar or white stuff).  And I eat all day long.

Been missing you on the boards!  Hope all is well.

Kim

kbowman2
on 2/10/11 1:22 pm
Hi Channel, you were reading my mind with this post.  I can eat half to one cup of chili (depending on how hungry I am) with 1 oz. of melted cheese. 3 oz. of meat with a few tablespoons of veggies, one cup of yogurt with four strawberries, etc.  My question is, how many cals is everyone eating? I average between 950 to 1200 a day.  With 90 grams protien. My weight has been stalled for three weeks so I'm wondering am I eating too much...not enough???  Stalls suck esp. when you still have over 70 pounds to goal!!!

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

twcayce
on 2/18/11 4:06 am - cayce, SC

Hi, I just discovered the April 2010 board...I am so happy to have found it. We are all in the same place...yay.
It depends on my day as to how much I can eat.  If I go too long without eating, 4-5-6 hours, then I can only eat a small amount, like 3-4 oz. But if I eat about every 3 hours I can eat a whole cup.  One of my favorite go to foods is a 6 inch tortizza...6 in. tortilla, teaspoon of pizza sauce and about 1 oz shredded cheese.  Its only about 150 calories, I cook it in the oven until its crispy and it sits pretty good on my stomach.  But there are some days when I can only eat half of my tortizza and other days where I can eat a whole one.  I also have to remember not to drink to close to eating...this is still hard for me, I used to drink a lot while eating before surgery, its a hard habit to break.

T

LadySteeler
on 4/4/11 1:53 pm - Clayton, NC
 I can eat about a cup at a time, maybe a little more.  But I forget to eat a lot of times.  I am doing well though... weight has stalled a bazillion times, but I am doign fine!  I have started training for a 5k!  That is big progress from where I was last year!

Emily F.
on 2/25/11 8:53 am
I eat about 1/2 a meal at a time. Probably a cup.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views