Solid fat to liquidy jello fat....

kbowman2
on 6/2/10 7:22 am
Okay, so my body is changing.  I've lost 37 since surgery (even though I've been stalling for three weeks) and 30 before surgery.  My fat which was once firm is now turning into mush.  I can grab stuff all over the place.  I am weight training but this is concerning for me.

Anyone else having this happen too?  Comments?

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

meonlybetter
on 6/2/10 7:27 am - Hughson, CA

HaHa  I was just talking to a friend about this yesterday!   I actually told her I missed my fat in my arms.  I never really looked like I had "bat-wings" because the solid fat kept them from flappin too much, but now with the liquidy jello fat it looks like I could fly to the moon!!!!!

All I know to do is more muscle strengthing and hopefully our skin will respond.  If not...plastics???????

meonlybetter  

Emily F.
on 6/2/10 8:28 am
I hear ya. I never had bumps on my thighs and was pretty proud of that, now my entire thigh was bumps from excess skin. I think its disgusting and feel very self conscience. I go to the beach for a week in 2 weeks and I don't even know if I'm going to take my pants off!!!

I see a lbl in my future!!
wiltedrose314
on 6/4/10 3:42 am - Falmouth, MA
i totally think about this every night before i go to bed. my belly is very squishy and so are my thighs and arms... ugh yucky! lol
HW 310/SW 284.5/CW 201/GW 150

mehollid
on 6/6/10 2:12 pm - Altamonte Springs, FL
I made my husband touch my stomach the other day, it felt so soft and it was so unusual.  My thighs are the same way also.  Very weird.  So far I have lost 50 from my highest and right now is new territory because this is the lowest I have been in years so im excited and scared to see the new changes in my body.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views