Yeah!

chrissyce
on 5/29/10 5:04 am
Finally, I was really starting to freak out because I hadn't lost but was gaining weight since they started packing my incision. I lost 2lbs finally! I'm going to do a happy dance!

I know that I was getting smaller via the measuring tape but it sure lets you breathe easier when you see it on the scale! Hope everyone is doing great!

Chrissy
Emily F.
on 5/29/10 5:26 am
It will definitely come off!! You are doing so great! I never did do my measurements, I should probably do that.
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/10 9:08 am

My doctor said if you aren't well your body goes into an emergency mode and it keep you from loosing weight. Also your body will hold water.

I only lost 3 pounds in three week after I had complications. I have been doing well these past 6 days and every day I improved. But the best thing is I started loosing weight again. I am not sure how much because I made my husband put my scale in his trun****pt weighing myself and would get discouraged.

I am happy to say I almost feel like my old self. I can't seem to fall asleep for naps and by 7:30 or 8:00 pm I am so tired I looked drugged.

More great news; since the leakage from my belly button stopped I have been walking 30 minutes in the morning. I was out at 7 am this morning. The mornings are fantastic because it is still cool out and all the birds are singing. I don't tolerate heat well because of some meds.

I am really happy for you and for me too. I understand not loosing weight when everyone else is loosing tons.

Diana

chrissyce
on 5/30/10 12:32 pm
Thank you both for the encouragement. Measuring yourself is the greatest. You really notice it that way.

I am very excited to be going through this journey. It's tough but I have almost all my vegetable plants in the dirt. The sun actually came out for a few hours today.

I just have to put in here that I went to see 'Prince of Persia' and so wanted popcorn. I almost asked a total stranger if I could have just one piece! Still no cravings for soda so I'm doing good there. Soda was my addiction before surgery. I won't even try diet since it's the quickest way to stretch your stomach out!

Take care and lets all keep up the goodwork!

Chrissy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views