legs hurt when i walk...

phoenix 279
on 5/24/10 9:02 am - Morrisville, NC
i had my wls 5 weeks ago.. since the last couple of days i have noticed that my legs have started to hurt while climbing stairs, and walking... and these same activities were no trouble a week back. i have trouble going up the 1 flight to stairs to my bedroom!! has this happen to anyone else? is this an indication of lack of protein or something??? please help!

chrissyce
on 5/24/10 10:53 am
I would definitely contact my doctor. Pain can be from multiple things, not the least being a blood clot. Potassium and not stretching can be simple causes. Shin splints can develop and they are not fun. I would call the doctor and describe the pain before it prevents you from walking for exercise.

Good luck!
Chrissy
phoenix 279
on 5/24/10 10:58 pm - Morrisville, NC
its the kind of pain you get when you work out excessively... u know the tired muscle kind of feeling... have a check up with my doc on thursday.. will surely mention it to him... fingers crossed!

Emily F.
on 5/24/10 11:42 am
My hips have been hurting and I figure its because of the shift of my weight. But pp said something about clots and that sounds like good advice.
chrissyce
on 5/26/10 1:24 am
Good luck at the doctor! I hope your legs are feeling better too!

Chrissy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views