Going away for a while....................

_Suzy_
on 5/20/10 11:49 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Oh, Diana, I am so sorry you are having so much trouble

I will pray that this time with your mom is "just what the doctor ordered" and can't wait to hear an update that you are feeling better!!!!!

Take care of yourself - it will get better.

Suzy
Suzy

Start Weight     309    
Surgery              301
Current               206

O M G - I am down over 100#.  

cassiegrl
on 5/20/10 7:19 pm - putnam, CT
RNY on 12/15/09 with
have you been scoped for a stricture... you sound exactlyyyyy like i did.. and the dr kept saying no its just me its just me its behavioral and im not doing what im suppose to... but i finally pushed them and they sent me to get an endoscopy and viola! there was a stricture.. it forms where they reconnect the intestines to the stomach and instead of just healing it closes as it heals so that the exit of your stomach closes and you cant get stuff in... as for your psych meds... that should have been done by dr dr pre-op thats not fair to you at all!!! have them check your B12 level, that can drastically effect how your meds work... (something i learned post-op) if its too low they dont work right... and just be patient you may some day be able to lower your dose of meds, cuz you absorb them different, things change so much in the months post-op i actually ran out of my meds a couple weeks ago and had to take the extended release and to my surprise i adsorbed it fine... take things one at a time.  you will be able to do it, but seriously make them scope you.. insurance covers it so they should have no objection to just checking to be sure... if they do then i would be finding a second opinion.  good for going to the protein shots, i tried them and wanted to gag they were so grose, but that was the theory for me too that less protein left more room for fluids... hun keep up the positive... dont get all exercize guru on yourself,... just gentle walks.  take it all with stride... keep us updated, and most of all>>>FIND A SUPPORT GROUP NEAR YOU!!!!!!! and make yourself go... good luck.. be forceful with your dr about what you want and need

MommyosaRose
on 5/21/10 1:31 am
Oh my sweet friend!

I am so sorry you are going through so much! Perhaps being close to your mother will make a world of difference; sometimes we need that connection and closeness. Hang in there and keep your faith in the Good Lord, he will make everything alright. I will continue to keep you in my prayers!

Please keep us posted as much as you can.

Much, much love!
Rose

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

boomsheeka01
on 5/21/10 2:19 am - Killeen, TX
OMG I am so sad for you! I am very sorry you are still going through a rough time! I will pray for you, I hope you get better!
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

chrissyce
on 5/21/10 9:34 am
I hope things get better for you soon. Have a safe trip. Take care.

Chrissy
michelly1030
on 5/21/10 11:43 am - Turlock, CA
Diana- I truly wish you all the best. I hope that things get better for you very quickly. I am thinking good thoughts for you and sending positive vibes your way. I am sorry that you have had such a difficult time with everything. Try to stay positive! Good luck and please keep in touch with us!! xoxo
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
anna R.
on 5/23/10 12:26 am
Diana,  I do hope things straighten out for you. You know I had a similar issue with time release meds, now not taking anything to be sure they are out of my system then will start on new meds (that don't have weight gain side effects)! My pain meds are all out of wack,  my family has been coming in to help with the house, laundry etc.  If you feel like I feel you just want to feel BETTER.

Anytime you need to write me, I would be happy to have you write me anytime. How will you Dr's stay in touch with your needs while your away? Has your belly button healed up yet?

Hope to hear from you soon, LOL Anna

Anna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views