Going away for a while....................

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/10 5:21 am

My life is a mess right now. Seems I can't get down 64 ounces of water, 60 grams of protein, 11 vitamins and supplements, 10 psychiatric medications and 30 minutes of exercise. Add to that that I am an emotional basketcase. I saw my psychiatrist on Monday. He changed my meds so they are not time released and changed the doses so instead of once a day I can take them 3 times a day. It's a lot more f-ing pills changing 3 of them to 6.

Yesterday back to the doctor for another check-up. I am sent up again for IV fluids. I feel like I am a bad girl for not following directions. Found out that eating 2 tablespoons is too much and I am making myself nauseated by eating 2 tbsps. I am supposed to try 1 tablespoon.

I went back to protein shots today. I can get 50 grams in 3 ounces and no nausea. Also since I am not eating 6-8 1 tablespoon meals I can drink for an additional 6-7 hours a day and get my water in.

I might go to New Orleans and stay with my mom awhile. I am going to try and leave tomorrow. I am 5 weeks plus 4 days out and I am not moving forward.

Thanks everyone for all of your support. I will write when I get to my moms.

Diana

anonymouslyobese
on 5/20/10 5:27 am
I really hope you feel better soon! 

mspiccolo
on 5/20/10 6:03 am - Camarillo, CA
Hang in there and be good to yourself.

heidinsd
on 5/20/10 6:35 am - Poway, CA
aww girl im right there with you. So sorry you are going thru this, its sucking for me right now, I think I just had a bad week. Hope the time away is what you need. Take care of yourself.
Rachel Box
on 5/20/10 7:53 am - St Petersburg, FL
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. 
 Me (30), Hubby (34)
Surgery date April 13th!!!
RNY
Type II diabetes, PCOS and high blood pressure

TeeMarie
on 5/20/10 9:29 am - Hartford, CT
Feel better soon ((hugs))

RNY-4/29/2010

HW 273 / SW 265/ CW 232/ GW 140

(!? I will get there some day!)

RNY revision/repair! 6/18/19

Emily F.
on 5/20/10 10:15 am
Sweetie!!!! I'm so sorry!! I hope some time away w your mom will help refresh you. I hear ya about the fluids, I'm having trouble too. Write when you can and let me know if you need anything.
zelschap
on 5/20/10 10:53 am - Dayton, OH
You are not a "bad girl"; you have a lot on your plate. Be kind to yourself and things are going to get better! You already have lost a lot of weight! Take care in New Orleans; Moms are wonderful.
deltapearl
on 5/20/10 11:24 am - Lewisville, TX
RNY on 04/26/10 with
The best thing will be having your mom take care of you!  Wishing you safe travels.

312 / 257.8 / 188.4/ 135
HW / SW / CW / GW
kitycat58
on 5/20/10 11:31 am
I really pray things will come together for you.  Sounds like a very hard road you have been on.   I wish this journey was an easier one for you.  Let your mom take care of you for a while and give yourself a rest.  Maybe you need that emotional connection with someone close to help guide your journey.  I hope she is of good support to you.  Let us all know how you are. We will all be thinking of you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views