(Little Over) 1 month checkup yesterday!

michelly1030
on 5/18/10 3:28 am - Turlock, CA
Had my blood work done, the only thing that was a "little bit low" according to the PA was my potassium, so I am going to start taking potassium supplements twice a day with meals, per her request. I asked her if that's why I hardly have any energy and she said that could be it, but it's hard to say. I am also going to increase my B12 to see if my energy level improves and take 2 sublingual 1000 mg a day. SHe said everything else was great, including my protein, which I was worried I wasn't getting enough. I have been doing pretty well finding things that I can tolerate well lately and eating more. I exceeded their goal for 1 month (they wanted to see a loss of 25 lbs, I lost 33!) so she set the next goal at another 25 lbs by mid-July and said that because I am doing so well, she believes I will surpass that goal also. It was a good visit. I am so proud of myself and happy I had my RNY... I love it!!

My highest weight was 258 at surgery approval... I am now 215!!!!!! I cannot wait to get under 200. 199 will be a celebration!
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
Emily F.
on 5/18/10 3:39 am
Wow, that weightloss is AMAZING. I hope you get your labs worked out but sounds like everything is going well.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
_Suzy_
on 5/18/10 3:58 am - Lawrenceville, GA
That is GREAT!  Glad you are doing so well.  Awesome job on the weight loss! 
Suzy

Start Weight     309    
Surgery              301
Current               206

O M G - I am down over 100#.  

MommyosaRose
on 5/18/10 4:25 am
HI Michelle!

I'm so glad your Labs were fine; hopefully I will do well myself!  

Rose 

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

mspiccolo
on 5/18/10 4:45 am - Camarillo, CA

Congrats!   So nice to see people being successful.  We can do this!

Bigdaddyslim
on 5/18/10 9:06 am - Lancaster, PA
Way to go !!!! I am couple of days behind you and hoping to have a good report.  Keep up the losing LOL

kitycat58
on 5/18/10 11:45 am
Glad to see you doing so well.  My weight loss has not been so great since surgery.  I was 287 at my highest..240 at surgery..250 when I checked out...240 at my 2 week appt and now I am just over 220...I just started the gym this week..Doing 45minutes on the treadmill and start strength training tomorrow..so hopefully that will give me the kick to get the weight moving again. 

I also find myself tired..I am not usually a person that runs tired, but about 2pm it hits me.  Have my Doc appt this thursday.  Hopefully he can shed some light on it. 

Keep doing great..Happiness always, Kathy
deltapearl
on 5/18/10 12:36 pm - Lewisville, TX
RNY on 04/26/10 with
That's awesome!  I'm so impressed with your weight loss.  I wish I could say I've posted those numbers, only 13 down since surg 3 weeks ago!

312 / 257.8 / 188.4/ 135
HW / SW / CW / GW
tnchickenfeathers
on 5/18/10 2:39 pm - Savannah, TN
Way to go with the weight loss.So far I have not made it to 3 weeks since surgery and I have already lost 27 pounds and hoping for about 23 more before I see the Dr.on the 2 of June...Fried eggs for me is out of the question...

chrissyce
on 5/18/10 3:39 pm
Sounds like things are being figured out by a lot of people. Any weight loss is good! Keep up the good work.

Chrissy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 902 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1005 views